Friday, June 11, 2010

To do List

So here is my plan, I will post all of the projects that I have in the works or ideas that I have and then I can come back here and link them up something fancy like that (oh yeah I am really good at run-on sentences....sometimes).
1. Super cute interchangable flip flops . I found the idea here
2. Also super cute hooded towel. Also found the idea here
3. Succeed at making a car seat tent. Found here
4. Awesome Diaper Keeper. Found here
5. Refashion some unwanted clothes
6. Make a Jean quilt
7. Make a bedroom set for my son.
8. Make a full apron. Tutorial found here

I will be adding to this as we go, but here is what I can think of right now. But since I frequently forget things that I want to make until something reminds me, I know there is more stuff!

No comments: